No matter the event or setting, as a guest speaker, worship leader, and women’s speaker, Sylvia has earned the reputation of being extremely easy to work with as her love for God’s people and His church is evident in all she does.
- Retreats (weekend or one-day; more info below)
- She shares her riveting testimony and a few songs within church services.
- Guest worship leader
- Provides worship team training and consultant to worship leaders in admin areas
- Shares her “experience, strength and hope” in a dynamic and relatable way that makes the listener feel encouraged and supported in his/her recovery journey.
What about COST?
Sylvia always works within your budget. Contact us to see how.
- Trains Worship leaders and their teams how to be more effective as they lead God’s people in corporate musical worship.
- Visit the Dramatic Invisibility page to read more on this practical, hands on training opportunity
A note about retreats…
Sylvia is intentional about creating a beautiful, memorable, and seamless weekend experience which includes dynamic worship, catalytic teaching sessions, and a concert that concludes with a Gospel invitation and time for recommitment. Although she leads weekend retreats on her own she also sometimes also partners with her longtime friend and ministry partner from the duo Crimson Bridge, Billye Sluyter Johnstone, who shares her philosophy of ministry and her love for God’s people.
Some of the more popular weekend themes include:The power of story Where we are in God’s story